We are a multi award-winning financial planning firm near Swindon, Wiltshire, that is looking to recruit an experienced paraplanner to our team. We love what we do and we want to recruit someone who is as passionate about financial planning as we are.
We have many years of experience providing financial plans for our clients enabling them to achieve their financial & personal goals. We are a small dynamic team where every member is valued and equally as important.
As a qualified paraplanner, you will be expected to provide support to our planner pre and post planning meeting, ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Work independently & manage their workload to enable them to meet various deadlines.
- Provide effective specialist technical advice.
- Communicate to a high standard whether it be with a client, provider or a member of the team.
- Demonstrate excellent report writing skills.
- Pay attention to quality and accuracy.
Skills & Knowledge:
- IT Competent – MS Office, FEAnalytics and ideally (not essential) Prestwood Software
- Technical and detailed knowledge of pensions, investments and tax
- Carry out technical calculations such as tapered annual allowance, lifetime allowance, inheritance tax
- Ideally, you would hold a diploma level qualification in financial planning or above
- Competitive salary to reflect the experience
- Discretionary bonus paid six-monthly
- Non-contributory pension at 9%pa
- Non-contributory private medical insurance
- Christmas holiday office shut down in addition to holiday entitlement
- Relaxing rural office with free parking
To apply for this job send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.